All the reviews we got in our blog regarding Palava city compiled in a blog. Weather it is positive, negative or neutral all reviews will be here. We have compiled all the comments into a single blog.
- S Daas Nair (firstname.lastname@example.org): Most important is connectivity to Mumbai. Which is still a concern. Once Airoli-Dombivali tunnel project and Ghansoli – Ghatkopar bridge take place, then it is good place to stay. Authorities must take a note of it and improve the connectivity earliest
- Sanjeev Kumar (email@example.com): Investment in Palava: Price of Palava is currently at the rock bottom of what the price it will be in future. Those who are reading this blog should take a note that Palavites will be proud to hear from their friend “Are U living in Palava”? That means to say that once this project is complete, rate could have touched 25000 to 35000 per square feet that is the current price of Bandra. Magarpatta City of Pune is live example of this appreciation. It is spread in 600 acre which is just 1/6th or 1/7th the area of Palava City. I remember the days when infrastructure of Hadapsar was not as good as now. People use to think twice before going to that area. What I mean to say that today Infrastructure of Dombivli is nothing what it will be in coming years and appreciation of property happens simultaneously with the development of infrastructure. In a nutshell if you are an investor and have money to invest, don’t hesitate to invest un Palava. Don’t misunderstand that investment in nearby areas will give you same application as Palava.
- Sanjeev Kumar (firstname.lastname@example.org): Palava City gives one of the biggest investment opportunity:
We all have been reading, listening and accepting the fact that this new govt is focussing on developing infrastructure. Once infrastructure is developed, prices of property also rises in those areas. Dombivli and in particular Palava region is being developed not only by Govt but also by a well known and prestigious builder of India called Lodha. When we hear this word Lodha, first thing that comes to our mind is quality then name, then economy of scale. Palava is being developed by lodha and surroundings by Govt. That means Dombivli region as a whole is growing at a faster pace than any other parts of Mumbai. Badlapur, Panvel also comes in the list of development but Palava will supercede all other regions of Mumbai in terms of appreciation in property prices. Residential prices in nearby areas like Thane and Navi Mumbai is between 7000 to 14000 depending upon development of that region. Phase 2 of Palava city was launched at a price of Rs 4545/sqft on 11th Nov 2013. Today people are buying flats from Lodha at around Rs 6000/sqft. That means 2 things. Firstly, people have faith in this builder. Secondly there will be further appreciation in this project. Today, Lodha group would have sold approximately 6000 to 7000 apartments in second phase since Nov 2013 and return to the investor is almost 33%. Now you can imagine what will be the price once second phase of the project is completed by 2018 and third phase by 2025 and they would have been selling almost last lot of the planned one lakh flat. People living in that city will not only see appreciation in price but also their confidence and would feel proud of their decision. The way we feel proud of the decision of our parents if they have bought some property in their lifetime, our children will also be proud of us if we have atleast one flat in Palava City.
- Rajeswara Rao (email@example.com): I feel instead of developing Nilje station If Lodha develop a road to the existing central line Diva Station, which is very near to CB about 3 km. Then the travel time will reduce a lot to go to any where in Mumbai using central line. And it will be very good if the free bus service extend to the Diva station through this road.
- Akhil Ahmed (firstname.lastname@example.org): Truly two world class city nested side by side. I have invested in Navi Mumbai in Sanpada as well as in Palava in Casa Rio Gold.
- Sumit Razdan (email@example.com): I have a flat at Casa Rio. Though the possession is delayed, the developments are enormous, the management and services are quite impressive.
- Rajesh Mathur (firstname.lastname@example.org): I booked an apartment at Lodha Palava city in casa bella in 2010, When i booked it was a barred land, but i was really surprised to see the overall change which happened in just couple of yrs. Thanks to Lodha.
- Mr.Roy (email@example.com): Palava city makes life eaiser
- Anuvrat (firstname.lastname@example.org): Sounds like Google!!!!!
- Shashank Sekhar Palai
- Manojava Srivastava (email@example.com): Kindly provide me the email ID to put my grievances against the booking and request made by me? The issues didn’t got resolved till date.
- Rajneesh Sharma (firstname.lastname@example.org): I have booked a flat in CBG Platina flat No. 1905.
I am not getting any trustworthy info from relationship manager and his superwisers
- Ashutosh (email@example.com): Team,
U are saying that Lodha Xperia Mall will be operational from year end. Can u give some idea ? We went to corporate office and heard that the mall can not be operational within two years at least. We need a clear idea about it.
- Sumit (firstname.lastname@example.org) : would like to know what tie ups you are having with the IT companies & by when are they expected to be operational in Palava city. Further what tie ups are in place with the comercial establishments to boost up the setup of SEZ which is proposed inside the city?
- Anandan Nair (email@example.com) : I was going through your website and am quite impressed by the Project description.
For a 2BHK Ultima Flat, what will be the carpet area?
- Sangeeta Satam (firstname.lastname@example.org) : Would like to know distance from panvel station, possession date/year and payment ratio and terms and conditions.
- Deepak (email@example.com) : Looking for 1BHK or 2BHK as investor.
- kishor warde (firstname.lastname@example.org) : I already booked the flat in lakeshore Greens, presently I am residing in Airoli & my kids are studying here in 3rd & 8th standard with CBSE pattern. May I know your plan to start CBSE school in Palava city?
- Jaypal (Jaypalsingh@gmail.com): These homes from Lodha Palava and Casa Rio look good but would it be costly given that it is so close to so many railway stations????
- Tarun (email@example.com): I am interested in commercial shop in rent if u have then please let me know, has I planing to move in casa rio gold from next year.
- Izhar Baig Shams (firstname.lastname@example.org): If some body want to visit your site, how you are facilatating and which is the easiest route if coming from mumbai.
- Anirudh (email@example.com): I am looking for a cheaper alternative to the costly real estate market of mumbai. Will this really live up to the hype that is being created because I really need to relocate to a bigger and better home.
- Shashank Sekhar Palai (firstname.lastname@example.org): Hi. Very informative article and certainly will boost the transparancy of Lodha.
- Pankaj D. Onial(email@example.com):I would (2 people) like to visit your site on Sunday (Morning) 22/02/2015 Pl. let me know the pick up facility from Thane station. Thanks.
- Rajender Singh(firstname.lastname@example.org): How many free Car park i will get if I book a 3 bhk house & when will be the possession of house.
- Vishal(email@example.com):How many free car parks i get if i own 2 BHK flat at Center?
- Jitendra Chaudhary(firstname.lastname@example.org): required residential apartment